Paper soccer is a turn-based strategic game, which idea is taken from a classic pencil and paper game. The aim of the game is to place a ball in the opponent’s goal or force the opponent to come to a deadlock – a point with no valid moves. The game starts on an empty field with the ball drawn in its center. The rules are simple:
- during your turn make one vertical, horizontal or diagonal move
- gain an extra move by bouncing from the field’s borders or the ends of existing moves
- Try to win within limited time or be the first who reaches a set goals’ limit.
- 3 difficulty levels
- local multiplayer modec
- WiFi multiplayer mode (both players have to be connected to the same WiFi network)
- 2 field’s sizes
- time and goals limit modes
- simple and intuitive touch control
- World Cup mode
- in game statistics
- Trial version (only Easy difficulty level, no World Cup mode, limited WiFi multiplayer)
Easter egg: there is a hidden menu in the game with your WiFi games’ stats. You can change there player name too.
About This App:
Simple to learn, takes a lot of time to master. Great and challenging AI. Fun game.
This app is not intended for children.