★ “First Words: Learning Vehicles” is part of the Nr. 1 paid “kids + family” educational application for WP7 “First Words: Learning Animals” series, that helps children learn the letters, their names, how they form words and spelling. ★
★ Unique Features ★
- List of thumbnails to explore all the vehicles.
- Three different hint alternatives (color hints, letter hints and color and letter hints).
- 32 bit per pixel support.
★ Also Available ★
- “First Words: Learning Animals”
- “First Words: Learning Shapes and Colors”
- Spanish, French, Italian, German and Greek adaptations of “First Words: Learning Animals”
- French and German adaptations of “First Words: Learning Vehicles”
❖ Briefly “First Words: Learning Vehicles” is not just another game but a sophisticated and powerful multi-sensory educational tool that also provides hours of fun and laughter through exceptional animations and sound effects. You can use the three different hint alternatives (color hints, letter hints and color and letter hints) combined with four more settings to adjust the level of difficulty, challenging your child.
- Learn the names of letters, words and how to spell.
- Learn to recognize letters (upper and lowercase) and match them to words.
- Unique navigation that allows the child to explore all the vehicles.
- Tap the image of the vehicle to discover its sound and learn its name.
- User interface specifically developed for children fingers.
- Engaging and colorful artwork with amazing sound effects and animations.
- 23 different vehicles and their environment (full version only).
- Five different settings to increase difficulty as children learn.
❖ Support and News
- Coming Updates: New additional vehicles to be added shortly.
- Questions?: We are here to help, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
❖ Version 1.4
- Two new words “Cart” and “Cabrio”.
- Mango and 32 bit per pixel support.
- New logo and app icon.
About This App:
My 2.5 year old loves this app!!!
3 – 8 years old
About this Page
This app has been added to our catalog!
This is not a WPParent app review… yet.
We will be writing a review for this app in the near future. Please stay tuned.