A classic, concentration-type memory game. The goal is simple: flip cards to find matches as quickly as you can. Three different games let you choose simple picture matching, matching upper and lower case alphabet letters, or matching initial sounds (A matches apple, B matches ball, etc.). Choose a small game with just 12 cards or a larger game with 24 cards for more challenge. Bonus points are awarded for each correct match. Score the most points by guessing quickly and accurately.
Preschoolers can help develop memory skills by matching pictures, or can learn letter recognition by matching upper and lower case letters. Kindergarten and elementary school kids can increase the challenge and match pictures to their starting letter. Optional hints display the picture, spelling, and upper/lower case letter for a card.
- Three different game types, two grid sizes
- Choice of upper case letters, lower case, or both
- Global leaderboard displays best daily, weekly, and overall scores
- A local leaderboard tracks your highest scores
- Optional sound effects and hints
About This App:
Great game for small children and nostalgic adults alike.
3 – 8 years old