The Bottom Line:
Track your baby’s feeding times, their diaper changes and their sleeping hours
- One tap interface – You can access any of this app’s features simply by tapping the corresponding button. Ideal for new mommies with full hands.
- Breastfeeding friendly – In this application you can also tracks which side you last breastfed your baby.
- Simple app – Very nice and easy to use.
- Cost - It is free!
- Room for improvement – This application could take advantage of a live tile by surfacing information such as how long your baby has been asleep or how long it’s been since the last feeding.
- We could not find anything ugly about this delightful app. If you think of something, please leave a comment and we will consider adding it to this post.
- Customized it with your baby’s picture – You can change the background of the app with your own photos by going to “Settings” and selecting one of the pictures on your phone. It’s a nice, distinguishing touch.
About This App:
I’ve been using this extensively. Quite handy. It’s actually more helpful than when I used to track by hand. Thank you! Only suggestion is to add a timer / alarm for medication.
timers will not start for me. glad I didn’t pay for this app, now I dont feel guilty about uninstalling it.
This is app is not intended for children.
Baby Stopwatch keeps track of the last time you fed your baby, changed her diaper and how long she has been sleeping or awake. This simple tool makes it easier to remember how much time has passed, to help diagnose those crying times, especially when your partner last cared for your baby while you were sleeping. Customize with your own photo!
About this Review
Reviewed on: Oct 31st, 2011
Version Reviewed: 126.96.36.199
Quote image by christyscherrer
All the information in this review is accurate as of Oct 31st, 2011